The IT Helpdesk Lead will act in both management (25%) and technical (75%) duties of NashTech IT team, ensure the smooth and reliable IT services across environments, platforms, technologies, and processes.
- Act as Technical Lead to workstation related tasks.
- Interact with customers (internal/external) and stakeholders, provide recommendations and inputs when needed.
- Lead and guide the team of IT Support Engineers to:
- support the end users to troubleshoot the IT-related issues on their computers, including hardware, OS and applications and simple network configurations
- Ensure the team to log and follow up with other IT teams to support calls and tickets until resolve.
- Provide guidance to users on internal systems, software and applications.
- Deploy/install, maintain, upgrade IT equipment and standard applications
- Perform diagnostic tests, modify or repair computer hardware, including PC, printer, data projector and peripherals.
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Monitor, analyze and improve the supporting service, SLA, Ticket Management Process.
IT Support Lead
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in computer science.
- Has 2+ years of experience in HelpDesk/Support,
- Passionate of learning, sense of urgency, and detailed
- Time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good English communications
- Have the sense of critical thinking
- Passion, Adaptive and Enthusiasm
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year.
- Performance bonus.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent).
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days.
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga….
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program