The Associate Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring client requirements are fully understood and specified in a manner that will enable full understanding from development team. The Associate Business Analyst is reporting directly to Line Manager and for specific project related items to the project manager and has authority on all the matters related to workflow of product and client requirement if no other indication specified. The detail as below:
- Gather business and system requirements from client.
- Assist client to define requirements and suggest ideas.
- Create Business Requirement Spec, SRS (System Requirement Spec), UC list and UC detail, User Stories and wire frame for complex UCs (if needed).
- Transfer knowledge to offshore team.
- Assist PM on project scope, estimation and planning.
- Assist PM on requirement sign off process and project change requests.
- Act as the bridge between client and offshore to clarify requirement with development team (developers, testers, UI designer) in both business and system analysis view and facilitate communication among internal team members.
- Work with QC to verify that all requirements of the system are fulfilled by the implementation in the traceability manner among requirements, CR and implementation.
- Write testing scenarios for UAT.
- Support UAT in testing, verifying bugs/issues with client.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science or Business Information System.
- Obtaining IT knowledgebase.
- Fluent English to be able to communicate directly with customer.
- At least 2 years of working experience of which 1 year in analyzing requirements.
- Basic experience in programming languages.
- Basic knowledge on database such as database schema and simple SQL query.
- Knowledge of testing approaches and techniques.
- General understanding and experience of business processes as well as an interest to understand a broad range of business models and needs.
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skill.
- Have a proactive, can do attitude.
- Willing to travel abroad (from 2 to 16 weeks period).
- Specific business domain knowledge is a plus (banking, content management, rebate claim, health care, HR system etc).