- Build automated testing tools and scripts for driving application tests
- Define, develop, implement, and maintain the automation test scripts
- Record and maintain source control of automation scripts
- Participate in review of project requirements to understand test objectives, to provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities.
- Do manual testing when the project needed.
Automation Test Engineer
- University level with bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalence.
- Understand the different kind of testing framework and automated testing approach.
- Familiarity with testing of websites, or mobile applications.
- Has 2+ year experience in automation test by using the automation testing framework.
- Experience building and enhancing an automated testing framework using Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in Jmeter/ API Testing
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, automated testing tools, and processes.
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills
Nice to Have:
- ISTQB/ISEB Certificate or equivalence.
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Experience in using BDD Framework
- Good in problem-solving skills
Why You'll Love Working Here
100% official salary
Health and sport
Football, Badminton, Rock, Yoga
Technical skills, soft skills, English
Premium health insurance (+1 dependent)
Lunch allowance and paid holidays