- Build automated testing tools and scripts for driving application tests.
- Define, develop, implement, and maintain the automation test scripts.
- Record and maintain source control of automation scripts.
- Participate in review of project requirements to understand test objectives, to provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities.
- Do manual testing when the project needed.
Automation Test Engineer
Desired skills and experience:
- University level with bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalence.
- Understand the different kind of testing framework and automated testing approach.
- Familiarity with testing of websites, or mobile applications.
- Has 1+ year experience in automation test by using the automation testing framework.
- Experience building and enhancing an automated testing framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, automated testing tools, and processes.
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
- Experience to use at least two programming languages.
Nice to Have:
- ISTQB/ISEB Certificate or equivalence.
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Experience in using BDD Framework.
- Good in problem solving skills.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program