- Provide technical direction by setting priorities and providing a vision for the automation team.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to team members, colleagues and/or customers
- Lead Automation Engineer team to create the test automation solutions/strategy for the projects
- Train and mentor Automation Engineer on proper selection, design and implementation of various Test Automation Frameworks, Tools and Strategies.
- Works collaboratively with cross functional teams to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions.
- Identify areas for improved testing efficiencies, test automation and implementation of automated test solution.
- Drives the research, evaluation and implementation of automated testing tools and utilities
- Participate in client meetings to discuss and agree on automation testing approach and follow it up in new automation test opportunities.
- Have a proactive and good work relationship with other team members.
- Manage team of 10+ members.
Automation Test Lead
- University level with bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalence.
- Has 6+ year experience in automation test by using the automation testing framework.
- Experience in the different kind of automation testing framework.
- Experience in API, GUI Automation Testing for web and mobile applications.
- Experience in build and enhancement the automated testing framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Proficiency on using automation test by scripting with any object-oriented programming language.
- Experience in using different testing technique in the test design for manual and automation test.
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Experience in working with acceptance test-driven development (ATDD), automated unit testing (AUT), and behavior-driven development (BDD).
- Good knowledge about the performance testing and security testing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong English communication (3/5).
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year.
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary).
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent).
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days.
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English.
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program