- Provide technical direction by setting priorities and providing a vision for the automation team.
- Lead Automation Engineer team and help creating test automation solutions/strategy for company in the black box automation testing. It is including develop the automation test strategy, testing framework for automation testing projects.
- Train and mentor Automation Engineer on proper selection, design and implementation of various Test Automation Frameworks, Tools and Strategies.
- Works collaboratively with cross functional teams to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions.
- Identify areas for improved testing efficiencies, test automation and implementation of automated test solution.
- Drives the research, evaluation and implementation of automated testing tools and utilities
- Participate in client meetings to discuss and agree on automation testing approach and follow it up in new automation test opportunities.
- Have a proactive and good work relationship with other team members.
- Manage team of 10+ members.
Automation Test Lead
- University level with bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalence.
- Strong communication skills.
- Understand the different kind of testing framework and automated testing approach.
- Familiarity with testing of websites, or mobile applications.
- Has 6+ year experience in automation test by using the automation testing framework.
- Experience in build and enhancement the automated testing framework using Selenium WebDriver
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, automated testing tools, and processes.
- Proficiency on using automation test by scripting with any object-oriented programming language
- Experience in working with the continuous delivery deployment framework.
- Experience in using different testing technique in the test design for manual and automation test.
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Experience in working with acceptance test-driven development (ATDD), automated unit testing (AUT), and behavior-driven development (BDD)
- Good knowledge about the performance testing and security testing.
- Good knowledge of SCM tools including Git, subversion.
- Experience to use at least two programming languages.
If your skills set and interests align with the position, please send your CV and cover letter in English via email: firstname.lastname@example.org