- Distribute and prepare payments, accuracy of information provided and legal compliance including calculating overtime, shift payments, incentive schemes and bonuses, maintaining payroll records.
- Ensure that the payroll is processed timely & accurately. Implement other benefits and related payments (SHUI, PIT).
- Complete monthly/annually personal income tax declaration for employees, or expatriates and report to Tax Department. Contact Tax authorities on new issues of personal income tax and inform to employees promptly.
- Prepare the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget.
- Execute remuneration and bonus policies to ensure it is correct vs company policies, transparent & focus on objective criteria.
- Follow up with employees, managers, or external agencies (e.g., government departments, insurance providers, outsourcing) to verify that the information provided is accurate and complete. Maintain employee records manually or in the internal systems.
- Responsible for administration of the Labor Law, the Collective Labor Agreement, the Internal Regulations Agreement, all extra-contractual agreements and any other provision that may be applicable.
- Execute the payroll, SHUI reconcile with Finance team. Implement Ad-hoc reports to analytic the employee benefits.
- Other tasks that assigned by the Line Manager.
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS Word)
- A recognized basic degree or equivalent professional qualification
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience
- Good Communication skills
- Strong Time Management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
- Local Labor Law knowledge
- Can communicate in English.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program