- The role is to audit master data in some software of the company including ERP, CRM, and Timesheet management ensure the accuracy of the data.
- Proceed to create, edit, maintaining master data request from other people.
- Data objects: Customers, Contracts, Employee, Timesheet, Projects, Rate card …
Data Management Operator
Education, Training Qualifications
- College or bachelor’s degree in any field..
- Good English (Writing & reading)
Skills - MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Good typing skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent).
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days.
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga….
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program