The Data Support Analyst is responsible for achieving the service level agreements for incidents and requests for the systems (the scope is on data issue, database issue or database admin/maintenance ticket only). Maintain accurate documentation of the systems to allow other staff to provide effective support. Provide clear and concise communication with team members and clients on the status and resolution of requests. The Data Support analyst will have a direct offshore line manager, a task reporting line to a client support manager and a task reporting line to an Engagement Manager. The detail as below:
- Technology: Good skills with SQL Server and Neo4j databases (at least SQL Server), from script writing skills to database server administration and maintenance skills (at least SQL Server). Leverages knowledge to inform day-to-day operations support.
- People: Works on a day-to-day basis with both the onshore and offshore teams. Maintains relationships with onshore application team and serve as data support analyst to ensure that support needs are met. Coordinates with other onshore departments to analyze and provide resolution for data/database issues affecting applications operations.
- Customer: Acts as an advisor/onsite support to resolve application issues. Ensures the integrity and reliability of the service restoration meet the SLAs
- Typical Outputs and Deliverables: Root Cause Analyses, Performance Metrics, Weekly Reports.
- Working hours: can be chosen between 3 options (worked hours after 6pm will be paid as overtime along with meal + transportation allowance)
- 9am – 6pm Vietnam time
- 12pm – 8pm Vietnam time
- 4pm – 12am Vietnam time