- (EB) Support EVP campaign to increase awareness of NashTech EVP internally through related activities & POSM & PR.
- (IC) Draft content & manage internal communications
- Write core messages that can be levered for different internal audiences.
- Organize plan events & execution (Women Day, Children Day, Teacher Day, Company birthday, Company trip, Team building, YEP…)
- Foster relationships with Nashers in the various department within NashTech.
Employer Branding & Communication Executive
- Prefer: 6 months to 03 years of relevant experience for the position
- Experienced in PR & Marketing/Communications
- Create video and multi-media to support the communications plan
- Experience in copywriting/content creation and editing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, video-editing software, and PowerPoint and technologically savvy
- Prefer for additional skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, Video Recording, Photography
- Good communication in Vietnamese & English (both speaking & writing skill)
- Honest, careful, detail-oriented, creative, high self-management and self-motivation
Why You'll Love Working Here
• Competitive salaries;
• Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
• Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
• Annual leaves: 14 days
• Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga….
• Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a
great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
• Professional and Flexible Working Environment
• Great Teamwork
• International Assignments
• WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program