- Involve to support presales activities happen in the belonging accounts or markets
- Involve to closely work with clients and project managers to prepare and setup new projects, define and arrange the suitable working models between client and offshore teams
- Ensure the balance and mix of the team is correct and in line with the upcoming objectives.
- Review project management/planning documents
- During the project lifecycle, be responsible on top for the delivery & operation of the accounts to the client. Closely monitor and guide project managers and teams to ensure the delivery quality.
- Manage the performance and progress on the account through regular calls and meetings with both the customer and the offshore delivery team
- Establish and manage an effective communication channel & relationship with clients, support both sides to balance and harmonize if there are mismatches.
- Liaise with customer senior management to act as a point of escalation for any matters that cannot be resolved through the normal communication channels.
- Work with the customer development managers on the medium-long term planning for the team
- Work with both Sales and clients toward the future plan and actively transfer with offshore team to have proper and long run preparation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science
- Obtaining IT knowledge based
- Good formal and informal communication
- Able to vary approach so communication is relevant to various stakeholder groups
- Write appropriate documentation / reports clearly and succinctly
- Demonstrate diplomacy in client communication
- Customer Service:
- Understand the business & culture of the client
- Understand the commercial impact decisions / activities may have
- Strives to improve the profitability of Software Development
- Ensure that NashTech provides a quality service to the client
- Demonstrate a commitment to Quality
- Actively identify & Address process improvements
- Planning & Organization:
- Prioritize and manage own activities
- Prioritize and manage project activities
- Prioritize and manage client activities
- Good at Leadership & Teamwork: Build and motivate teams comprising of Client, NashTech and third-party resources
- Evaluation & Analysing
- The ability to critically assess information, situations and data making objective judgements
- Discerns when to solve problems independently and when necessary to involve others, focusing on making the best possible business decision
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Demonstrate adaptability and versatility to situations encountered
- Receptive, adaptable and encouraging of change
- Professional / Technical Knowledge
- Recognized project management qualification
- Takes initiative to keep skill-set (i.e. technology, process, industry knowledge) up to date including proficiency and experience
- Understanding of Waterfall, RUP and Agile, ITIL methodologies
- Strong software development background. Ability to understand and communicate technical and programming issues
- Understand and promotes NashTech Software development, especially in achieving the goals and objectives
- Financial Management
- An understanding of the principles of financial management; understands the economic factors that drive budgeting and funding
Ensures efficient and cost-effective development and utilization of management systems that meet the needs of the organization
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- 13 month salary per year.
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary).
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent).
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days.
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program