The Engineering Manager defines and leads relevant competency development activities and participates in resource development, presale or project support, following up on projects related to the competence, and resource planning, development, and dispatching.
- Direction, resource development, presale support, project follow-up, resource planning, and competence deployment.
- Support company in recruitment activities.
- Track and improve the workforce’s technical skills.
- Support and recommend project resource allocations to resource planning.
- Propose a technical development or training plan, follow, motivate, and support technical resources for skills development that meets personal and company needs.
- Help staff members meet skill standards.
- Help project competency team members.
- Assist clients with technical issues.
- Learn new technologies and expand the company’s knowledge.
- Review source code, detailed designs, architecture design documents
- If needed, support presale R&D, estimate, pilot, etc.
- Conduct relevant competency-based trainings and seminars.