- To design, document and implement technical solutions for various type/size systems, and fully aware the integration, maintenance and migration aspects
- To be the escalation point for technical issues of all technical issues in project.
- To provide software architecture design
- To ensure compliance with architecture design
- To set guidelines, review architecture alternatives, and perform technical evaluations
- To spend time as a technical leader / software architect in projects directly and on daily basis.
- Communicating project technical issues and progress with clients
- To help Clients in technical support
- To self-train on new technologies
- To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard
- To support for presales activities (technical proposal and estimation)
- To support for recruitment in the company
- To perform trainings/seminars.
- Expert in designing and implementing software solution based on database technologies that well take care of performance, security and high availability
- Strong in at least two well-known RDBMS administration/development such as IBM DB2, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL
- Strong experienced in Data migration, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence like Power BI, IBM Cognos, Tableau, etc.
- Experienced in Multi-Dimensional Expression (MDX query), DAX (Data Analysis Expression).
- Ability to reviews SQL code and database designs against standards and best practices.
- Good knowledge in database sizing, maintenance and performance optimizing
- Good knowledge about scalable database development and deployment
- Good knowledge of Machine learning algorithms, Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka), NoSQL (Graph, Document DB) technologies.
- Good knowledge of program languages like Python, R is a plus.
- Good knowledge of data analytics services on Azure and AWS is a big plus.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program