The Software QC Engineer is responsible for performing the testing tasks. The duties and responsibilities describe how the Software QC Engineer should work what they will be evaluated on
- Follow & apply the company process
- Do manual testing in Web/desktop/mobile applications with leading by senior QC or project manager.
- Identify unclear or inconsistent items in specifications and ask questions to clarify these
- Analyze and raise the issues, propose the solution/method to improve the system.
- Review and accept the tasks
- Write test case and execute testing in the project
- Have a proactive and good work relationship with other team members