- To write, review and maintain software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- Perform the code review, code refactor if required
- Plans, executes and document unit/integration tests
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
- Encourage to contribute the ideas for system architecture and design decisions.
- Join in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
Senior Software Engineer – Microsoft
- 3+ years’ experience in .NET
- Good knowledge of OOP, clean code, SOLID and best practices
- Hands-on experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET (Core), MVC, Entity Framework (Core), SQL Server
- Experience in code review, code refactoring, Unit Testing
- Be able to do code review and support junior developers
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies e.g. Azure, AWS
- Basic knowledge of Docker, DevOps
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program