- To write, review and maintain software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- Perform the code review, code refactor if required
- Plans, executes and document unit/integration tests
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
- Encourage to contribute the ideas for system architecture and design decisions.
- Join in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
Senior Software Engineer – Microsoft
- 3+ years’ experience in .NET
- Good knowledge of OOP, clean code, SOLID and best practices
- Hands-on experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET (Core), MVC, Entity Framework (Core), SQL Server
- Experience in code review, code refactoring, Unit Testing
- Be able to do code review and support junior developers
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies e.g. Azure, AWS
- Basic knowledge of Docker, DevOps
Why You'll Love Working Here
100% official salary
Health and sport
Football, Badminton, Rock, Yoga
Technical skills, soft skills, English
Premium health insurance (+1 dependent)
Lunch allowance and paid holidays