The duties and responsibilities describe how the Quality Assurance Engineer should work what they will be evaluated on:
- Apply the tailoring company process to adapt with the specific project needs
- Take part in auditing average/small projects at the same time to make sure the project to align with the agreed working process and ensure the quality of final product:
o Consult process for each project and project team. Create QA plan for each project
o Inspections, audits, and any other requirements specified for an application
o Verify or determine whether products or services meet or exceed customer expectations
o Evaluate the quality of the work products (Project Planning, Project Management Activities, SRS, URD, Review Code…) of software projects and evaluate the performed processes, standards, work products, and services against the applicable process descriptions, standards, and procedures
o Identify and document noncompliance issues. Ensuring that noncompliance issues are addressed. Support the project team in preventing the risks.
o Provide feedback to project staff and managers on the results of Quality assurance activities
- Collect data and Analysis data for Process database after milestone of projects
- Working on the process improvement & develop new processes for any missing area
- Implement quality goals and strategies, support updated documentation, support orientation, review SDLC model and pair-match reviews with specific entry/exit deploy criteria
- Plan, maintain and improve company processes.