The duties and responsibilities describe how the Senior Quality Assurance Engineer should work what they will be evaluated on:
- Apply the tailoring company process to adapt with the specific project needs
- Participate in and chair the project and QMS process reviews
- Take part in auditing average/difficult projects at the same time to make sure the project to align with the agreed working process and ensure the quality of final product
- Work as process consultant for each project and project team
o Involve in the entire software development process to ensure the quality of the final product. Create QA plan for each project.
o Inspections, audits, and any other requirements specified for an application
o Verify or determine whether products or services meet or exceed customer expectations
o Evaluate the quality of the work products (Project Planning, Project Management Activities, SRS, URD, Review Code…) of software projects and evaluate the performed processes, standards, work products, and services against the applicable process descriptions, standards, and procedures.
o Identify and document noncompliance issues. Ensure that noncompliance issues are addressed.
o Provide feedback to project staff and managers on the results of quality assurance activities.
o Support the project team in preventing the risk and corrective action plan for project.
- Provide advice and guidance to less experienced colleagues (AQA, QA)
- Train/Coach employees to build quality awareness in company
- Plan, maintain and improve company processes
- Work on the process improvement & develop new processes for any missing area
- Collect and analyze data for process database after milestone of projects
- Implement quality goals and strategies, support updated documentation, support orientation, review SDLC model and pair-match reviews with specific entry/exit deploy criteria