- To develop software program with limited support from senior engineers.
- To write program in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company
- To run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing
- To self-train on new technologies
- Can perform technical lead or team lead role for project.
- To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard
- To document detailed designs as part of design team (lead by PSE or SA).
- To perform other tasks assigned by the Line Manager, Project Manager & Technical Manager.
Senior Software Engineer – LAMP
- Good knowledge of PHP development and alternative frameworks like Symfony/Laravel
- Good knowledge in Linux infrastructure, web application deployment and maintenance
- Good knowledge of web service development (SOAP, RESTful)
- Good knowledge of security in web development
- Good knowledge of performance optimization for web application
- Good knowledge of Angular/React/Vue
- Good knowledge of NodeJS is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program