Bridge Engineer is responsible for bridging between Japanese customers and offshore project teams in Vietnam, being able to work for a short term or long term in Japan. Reporting directly to Line Manager and for specific project related items to the project manager or delivery manager and has authority on all the matters related to software development tasks in his/her projects.
- Learn the idea of system design, the way of working process as well as project operation of Japanese customers.
- Work directly with Japanese customers to clarify requirement, make project plan and manage project progress.
- Assist client in defining requirements and suggest ideas.
- Transfer the business and quality requirements, detailed functions from the customer to the offshoring project team.
- Ensure client requirements are fully understood and specified in a manner that will enable full understanding from development team
- Work in projects following Company process.
- Could create/review the detailed design, test design in Japanese if needed.
- Could implement coding, testing if needed.
- Support UAT in testing, verifying bugs/issues with clients.
- Could work on-site in Japan
- Assist Project Manager on project scope, estimation and planning
- Assist Project Manager on requirement sign off process
- Assist Project Manager in managing project change requests