The HR Business Partner is focused on providing HR consultancy to the business; identifying high-potential talents and the implementation of succession plans, performance management; manages employee issues and supports line managers in exit processes.
The HR Business Partner is good at communicating to align interests among stakeholders to promote a cooperative & collaborative work environment; address organizational and employees’ needs and issues.
- Develop talent
- Advise line managers in their understanding and usage of performance management, framework and processes; guideline managers to cascade KPIs & performance goals to employees aligned to business requirements; and advise senior management to implement succession plans to identify & develop individuals for higher missions:
- Engage talent
- Guideline managers in usage of compensation strategies and programs to attract, motivate and retain workforce; promote cross-cultural management with stakeholders to embrace diversity in the workplace; and manage labor relations to achieve work harmony and progress towards organizational goals
- Design, administer, analyse and interpret surveys of employee attitudes (e.g., engagement, job satisfaction)
- Administer and support HR and organizational programs designed to improve employee attitudes and culture (e.g., social events, telecommuting policies, recognition, job enlargement/enrichment, workplace flexibility)
- Monitor changes in turnover and retention metrics and ensure that leadership is aware of such changes.
- Separate talent
- Advise line managers to manage exit, re-deployment, transfer or promotion of employees among lines.