- Interact with customers (internal/external) and stakeholders, provide recommendations and inputs when needed.
- Lead and guide the team of IT Engineers to
- Support the end users to troubleshoot the IT-related issues on their computers, including hardware, OS and applications and simple network configurations.
- Ensure the team to log and follow up with other IT teams to support calls and tickets until resolve.
- Provide guidance to users on internal systems, software and applications.
- Deploy/install, maintain, upgrade IT equipment and standard applications
- Perform diagnostic tests, modify or repair computer hardware, including PC, printer, data projector and peripherals.
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Monitor, analyze and improve the supporting service, SLA, Ticket Management Process.
IT HelpDesk Lead
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in computer science.
- Has 2+ years experience in HelpDesk/Support.
- Passionate of learning, sense of urgency, and detailed.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good English communications.
- Have the sense of critical thinking.
- Passion, Adaptive and Enthusiasm
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year.
- Performance bonus.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent).
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days.
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English.
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program