This hand-on IT Manager will act as both Technical leader (75%) and management (25%) duties of NashTech IT team, ensure the smooth and reliable IT services across environments, platforms, technologies, and processes.
- Work with Line Manager and other IT Team Leads and stakeholders to plan, establish, operate and improve IT Infrastructure and Business Systems.
- Running the IT operations on daily basis and ensure all IT services and activities work at the optimal level.
- Lead, guide and provide support IT teams (Network, Support, Development, Security) in deploy, maintain, secure and improve IT systems across environments (Development, Testing, Production).
- Interact with customers (internal/external) and stakeholders, provide recommendations and inputs when needed.
- Work with Line Manager to define and planning IT future state and roadmap.
- Work with Line Manager and relevant stakeholders to develop IT governance framework and management policies and processes, included IT operation procedures (IT-SOPs) as well as technical documents.
- Work with Line Manager and other relevant stakeholders to plan, budget and implement technology in order to support business goals.
- Other works that assigned by LINE MANAGER