The Senior IT Security Engineer is responsible to:
- Proactive work with CSO, Internal IT team and Internal development team to ensure company’s IT systems and application are integrated and comply with the company’s current information security policies, processes, procedures and standards.
- Implement, review and improve security controls and solutions according to the company’s Security Policy and Practices.
- Act as technical lead for IT Security related works
- Implement, test and improve measures to help protect the company’s IT infrastructure and environments.
- Act as Incident Respond Team (IRT) technical lead to investigate security threats and incidents, identify and implement mitigate actions.
Security reporting & Conduct Security awareness training