- Co-operate with other IT team (Network, Support, Development, Security) in deploy, maintain, secure and improve IT systems across environments (Development, Testing, Production).
- Interact with customers (internal/external) and stakeholders, provide recommendations and inputs when needed.
- Design, configure and deploy various IT systems and services (e.g., AD/Exchange, VMWare, GitLab, Jira, O365, Azure, SCCM, SVN, etc.).
- Perform system maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Provide Level-1/2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Suggest improvements to system performance, capacity and scalability.
- Work with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Maintain complete technical documentation
- Other works that assigned by Head of IT.
IT System Engineer
As a key role in IT team, the success candidate should have:
- At least 3 years in IT, including at least 2 years in IT System Lead or equivalent position.
- Experience working with both Microsoft Infrastructure (AD, ADFS, DFS, Exchange, SCCM, SharePoint), Linux and VMWare Virtualization is a must.
- Experience working with Cloud Technology (AWS, Azure), especially Office365 Hybrid Infrastructure is essential for a successful candidate.
- Experience working with Hardware (IBM/HP Server, NetApp/IBM SAN) is preferable
- Experience working with ITIL processes is a plus.
- Passionate and want to play a higher role and build a successful IT Ops.
- Bachelor in IT
- Good English communications
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program