Do you want to work in a creative, delivery focussed team with great support and sales focus at an innovative technology company?
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and results orientated marketer who will drive brand awareness, engagement and revenue growth, of our inbound sales channels, in our Vietnam / Japan / Singapore / Australia markets. You need to have excellent communication skills (in both Vietnamese and English), be a team player as well as be self-motivated and have great ideas to reinforce and help drive our marketing campaigns.
- Manage and execute brand awareness and recruitment campaigns which deliver against lead generation and employment targets in Vietnam, Japan, Singapore and Australia
- Work with Country Heads of Singapore, Australia and Japan to develop marketing plans, execute campaigns and events and create bespoke content to attract more leads
- In country management of recruitment campaign advertising agency
- Responsible for the briefing, production of technology specific marketing materials
- Translate, localise and maintain updates on the NashTech global, Japan and careers websites to drive organic traffic and grow subscriber base
- Maintain NashTech presence on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn) daily
- Lead events and produce all event materials in Vietnam, Japan and Singapore
- Awareness of global / regional marketing assets and ability to leverage & localise in an effective and cost-efficient way
- Manage and send monthly Electronic Direct Mail (EDM), in the form of newsletter, to our global business and Harvey Nash Group to promote latest news collaborations and educate
- Partner closely with the Technical Team in Vietnam to develop knowledge and identify marketing opportunities
- Manage Vietnam, Japan, Singapore and Australia marketing budget and ensure that all activities adhere to financial forecasting, reporting, sourcing, legal and compliance policies
- Build and maintain good working relationship with local partners and internal team.
- Generate and brainstorm ideas with the marketing & design team