This role will focus on a combination of systems and accountancy-based work, exclusively around Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft stack.
You will support the implementation of Dynamics 365, to ensure its successful delivery, efficiency and redesigning processes where necessary. As well as this, you will provide BAU support to the business and take the lead on training colleagues in D365. You will be involved in assisting users in accessing and utilising all financial performance reporting, budgeting and forecasting information.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide in-depth functional knowledge of the primarily Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance and Operations) application estate;
- Working with IT Business Analysts, evaluate business processes against D365 and related functionality, providing a functional and technical feedback loop to the Business Analysis function;
- Working with the development team, provide functional design and support on any new functionality or system enhancements, improving business processes and practices through the use of D365 and related applications;
- Implement customisation and configuration to the Dynamics F&O solution;
- Provide escalated support to the IT Service Desk on D365 BAU issues, environment monitoring and facilitating smooth day-to-day operations;
- Support the key-users in user acceptance testing;
- Assisting in the development of training material and training key-users and/or end-users;
- Assisting users in accessing and utilising all financial performance reporting, budgeting and forecasting information.