- Assist with the creation of corporate collateral (including brochures, fliers, etc.) following brand guideline
- Design digital assets such as social post, web banner, email banner, PowePoint graphic…following brand guideline
- Maintain and develop a consistent visual identity and global corporate brand guidelines
- Support in creating creative proposal for marketing collaterals and videos
- Support team lead to create: video treatment and storyboard.
- Shoot video and photo using company’s equipments.
- Edit corporate video and retouch photos following defined art direction.
- Actively participate in team meetings and discussions
Multimedia Designer (Temporary 6 months)
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia Design / Art
- 2+ years’ design experience in creative department (inhouse preferred)
- A strong capability to communicate the thinking and meaning of design solutions verbally and non-verbally.
- Proficient in: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effect
- Ability to use camera in photo and video shooting.
- Ability in English communication
- Proactiveness, time management
Nice to Have
- Problem solving skill
- Experience in UI design
- Ability to do research during any design process.
- ''Can do'' attitude and flexibility
- Comfortability in in-house environment and working with all company employees across global offices, especially within marketing and design team
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program