We are looking for a graphic designer with experience in the technology industry to join the NashTech global marketing team.
The role will be responsible for designing visual solutions to communicate NashTech’s services using a mix of creative and design skills.
- Convert user requirements into simple and usable interfaces aligning with business goals
- Assist with the creation and management of corporate collateral (including brochures, fliers, email campaigns, website design, newsletter templates, promotional material, communication material, etc.) whilst thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to develop interactive design
- Support the global design function which includes NashTech external client communication, NashTech internal communication and Harvey Nash Vietnam communications
- Maintain a cohesive visual identity and global corporate brand guidelines
- Expand & honour our design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Keep up to date on knowledge of technology and user behaviour
- Create design deliverables (mockups, flows, UI prototypes, banners etc) for company’s websites and application
- Work closely with our development team to manage the design process, track UI issues and ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Ensure that design assignments are delivered with the highest quality
- Be in charge of managing personal tasks, from conception to delivery
- Support in creating creative proposal for websites, marketing collaterals and videos
- Contribute ideas to video creation and participate in video shooting sessions
- Actively participate in team meetings and discussions