- Analyze security requirements from software development team to define the security software testing strategy.
- Participate in client meetings to discuss and agree on security testing approach, estimation in new security test opportunities
- Plan and perform security testing of application designs, source code and deployments, covering all kinds of applications, web application, web service, mobile application in software development.
- Do black box and white box security testing for web and mobile applications.
- Follow up with the project team to verify the security risks.
Desired skills and experience:
- University level with bachelor degree in computer science or equivalence.
- Has 3+ years of working experience in software testing
- Has 1+ year of hand-on experience in security testing
- Strong knowledge of security principles, techniques and technologies (OWASP Top 10 For Web application or Mobile application)
- Experience performing the security test for web or mobile application based on OWASP Top 10
- Strong knowledge on the network protocols
- Good English communication (written and oral)
- Good knowledge and understand the programming languages.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
Nice to Have:
- ISTQB/ISEB Certificate or equivalence.
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Experience to use the tools: ZAP, Acunitex, BurpSuite, Netsparker, N-Stalker, sqlmap, kali linux
- Industrial certifications holder: CISSP, CEH, SCP, GIACs, ComTIA Security+
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program