The Presales Manager is responsible for managing and leading all potential business opportunities assigned by Sales team through the complete sales cycle by providing exceptional sales and technical consultation services with a genuine passion for technical sales and consultation in software development services.
This role is also responsible for bridging between onshore sales/presales team and offshore bid teams in Vietnam. The candidate works directly with NashTech team and reports to the Head of Presales in Vietnam on all matters related to presales and bid support.
Depending on case, the Presales Manager may or may not play bid owner role. Either case, he/she is accountable for the final bid outcome and quality of the bid deliverables via effective reviewing, validating, challenging and approval.
- Support the initial sales function engaging with both prospective and existing clients in determining new requirements, architecting solutions, collating proposals and providing initial support to engagement managers
- Manage and look after presales activities in Singapore & Vietnam market, act as the coordinator to allocate resources, do planning and communicate the realistic timeline back to the onshore team, manage progress, risks and issues to ensure the bid team provide the output as expected and committed.
- Ensure bid team understand the business objectives and context whether the solution will fit into the full picture and ensure self-understanding of the core requirements
- Ensure bid team effectively gather and document all client system and business requirements, do competitive analysis of similar solutions, software, services, etc.
- Conduct communication sessions and manage Q&A process to acquire more information if necessary
- To co-ordinate and actively contribute in discussion with Sales and Delivery to gain consensus in estimation/quotation in the short time frame based on the bid response’s plan
- Respond to requests from sales/presales in an efficient and timely manner, track and ensure the response package (estimate, plan, proposal etc.) is on time
- Evaluate bid results using the formula and guidelines
- Work directly with technical teams to price the final, selected solutions and services. Effectively present the solutions and proposals to clients through means like presentations, diagrams, documents, phone-calls, etc. and educate the clients as necessary
- Drive proposal development and solution design by collaborating with technical teams and onshore sales/presales team, writing proposal and any other related documentation that’s required
- Handover the work and relationship to delivery team effectively on completion of sales cycle
- Learn the idea of system design, the way of working process as well as project operation of customers.
- Support business development initiatives, host client visits, create and improve sales & consultation collateral.