The duties and responsibilities describe how the Principal Quality Assurance Engineer should work what they will be evaluated on:
- The purpose of this job is to provide staff and management with objective insight into processes and associated work products.
- Objectively evaluating performed processes and work products against applicable process descriptions, standards, and procedures which have been agreed with project team and customer.
- Responsible for auditing all deliverables to meet the acceptance criteria and definition of done before release to customer.
- Plan, maintain and improve company process to adapt the high-quality delivery to customer.
- Master company process
- Able to apply the tailoring company process to adapt with the specific project needs.
- Participates in and chairs the project and QMS process reviews.
- Able to take part in auditing 3-5 average/difficult projects at the same time to make sure the project to align with the agreed working process and ensure the quality of final product Work as process consultant for each project and project team.
- Involved in the entire software development process to ensure the quality of the final product
- Create QA plan for each project
- Inspections, audits, and any other requirements specified for an application;
- Verifying or determining whether products or services meet or exceed customer expectations
- Evaluate the quality of the work products (Project Planning, Project Management Activities, SRS, URD, Review Code…) of software projects and evaluate the performed processes, standards, work products, and services against the applicable process descriptions, standards, and procedures
- Identifying and documenting noncompliance issues
- Providing feedback to project staff and managers on the results of Quality assurance activities
- Ensuring that noncompliance issues are addressed
- Support the project team in preventing the risk and corrective action plan for project
- Collect data and Analysis data for Process database after milestone of projects
For QA Division and Company:
- Provide advice and guidance, train and oversee to less experienced colleagues (AQA, QA, SQA)
- Train/Coach employees to build quality awareness in company.
- Plan, maintain and improve company processes.
- Working on the process improvement & develop new processes for any missing area.
- Collect data and Analysis data for all projects in company to define the improvement plan.
- Implement quality goals and strategies, support updated documentation, support orientation, review SDLC model and pair-match reviews with specific entry/exit deploy criteria.
- Able to chair some meeting of QA division.
- Able to present QMS to customer.