The Principal Software Engineer is responsible to writes complex software programs from design specifications; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to and may decide upon system architecture and design decisions.
- Can play Technical Lead role in the project
- Troubleshoots on technical problems, provides technical solutions and leads your team in development.
- Perform coding, code review and code optimization for maximizing system performance
- Conduct and maintain detailed design and architecture design documents
- Lead and provide practical instructions for project team in implementation.
- Maintain project code quality and ensure coding standards compliance
- Mentors/guides less experienced developers
- Communicating project technical issues and progress with clients
- To write program in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company
- To run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing
- To help the clients in technical support
- To self-train on new technologies
- To obtain professional certificates if being requested
- To perform other tasks assigned by the Line Manager, Project Manager & Technical Manager