- Deep knowledge on Windows, Linux, Mac administration.
- Deep knowledge and experience of computer networking
- Good knowledge of system scripting: Power Shell on Windows, Linux Shell command, Python and so on…
- Ability to design and setup Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery solutions with Jenkin/Chef/Puppet/SaltStack/Ansible, Team City, Octopus, Octopack / Nuget
- Good understanding of Orchestrator Architecture, SOA/MSA, Enterprise Integration ,Technologies,
- Strong knowledge of Docker cluster technologies such as: Kubernetes/Docker Swarm
- Has experience on Logging management tool such as Sensu, Kibana, Elasticsearch…
- Strong knowledge of performance, security, load balancing and system troubleshooting.
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus).
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Be proficient in company/project process, can contribute to the process improvement program
- Good at English speaking/writing skill, can confidently discuss with customer about technical approaches or issues in details
- Leadership skill: can be in charge of implementation lead for medium (8-15 people) to large (more than 15 people) project or resource group.
- Accountable, proactive, passionate in improve self and team’s technical skills, strongly contribute to productivity improvement activities
Principle Software Engineer – DevOps
The Principle DevOps Engineer is responsible to design, build and maintain the CI/CD solutions for dedicated/ distributed / hybrid cloud environments. The Principle DevOps Engineer works with software developers and other production IT staff to oversee code releases
- Operations working together with engineers to get things done faster in an automated and repeatable way during product’s development life cycle.
- Design scenario, script and utilities to automate repeatable administrator tasks such as deployment, backup/restore, package, and so on…
- Design, configure, and manage CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery) solutions for monolithic and distributed systems (including microservices systems).
- Propose suitable system specifications, may leverage relevant tools or technologies such as K8s, Docker Swarm cluster, cluster storages, or relevant cloud services.
- Design solution for system Logging management
- Research new technologies then transfer to DevOps team
- Consult development team to troubleshot and resolve performance and security issues.
- Consult development team to design suitable infrastructure for product.
- Design infrastructure architecture that enables working with high load traffic system (more than 500 active users).
- Establish technical environment for development team.
- Establish infrastructure for automation testing and performance testing.
- Establish infrastructure for Big Data solution, Data BI, DB cluster
- Review the physical design of existing systems.
- Work independently or lead a DevOps team.
- Conduct technical training for project and DevOps team
- To support for presales activities (R&D, estimate, pilot, etc)
- To support for recruitment in the company
- To perform trainings/seminars at least once/year
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program