- Participate in review and analyze the project requirement to understand test objectives, provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities.
- Collaborate with other QC Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Develop manual test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the manual test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Prepare the reports related to software testing carried out.
- Ensure that all tested related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
- University level with bachelor degree in Computer Science.
- Has 1-3 years of experience in software testing.
- Has basic knowledge in the testing concept.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem solving aptitude
Nice to Have:
- ISTQB/ISEB Certificate or equivalence.
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have knowledge of Automated Test & Performance Test is a plus.
Why You'll Love Working Here
100% official salary
Health and sport
Football, Badminton, Rock, Yoga
Technical skills, soft skills, English
Premium health insurance (+1 dependent)
Lunch allowance and paid holidays