– Responsible for innovating, designing and implementing enterprise information security technology, standards and architecture. This includes:
o Host based security and hardening;
o Cloud security and surveillance;
o Security services, e.g. DMZ, remote access, network security, multifactor authentication, scanning services, log management systems, and security monitoring/systems.
o In addition to providing senior management with technology recommendations based on established security policies and business requirements.
– E-requests / SN ticket Email: Requests from users to change/ update/ get access to internal or external systems, then will be sent via Ticket system, and will be performed by IST team as daily basis
– NAT flips DR testing: Perform changes on Firewall system on annual/ half-year/ periodically system testing
– Oncall issue: Ready on call to troubleshoot production issue related to IST system
– Setup secure connection/ change/ update firewall rules, review security change request
– Attend all regular meetings of the assigned projects
– Willing to work on weekends and shift rotation schedule