The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to system architecture and design decisions.
- Develop and maintain database scripts, functions, stored procedures to support application development.
- Assist Application developers/Testers with database activities
- Participate in Database design
- Develop and maintain ETL solution
- Develop, deploy, and maintain BI solution
- Process the client’s requests, feedback, and fix the bugs
- Troubleshoot database performance related and tune complex database queries.
- Review SQL statements and stored procedures written by developers