Senior DevOps Engineers usually work closely with Software Engineers to help them deploy and operate different systems. In addition, they help to automate and streamline company’s operations and processes.
- Operations working together with engineers to get things done faster in an automated and repeatable way;
- Configure, administrate CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery) tools/utilities;
- Implement, configure and administrate system Logging management;
- Research new system techniques/tools to improve productivity of DevOps team;
- Support development team to troubleshot and resolve system problems;
- Setup technical environment for development team;
- Setup components for automation testing and performance testing.