The Senior Software Engineer is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to system architecture and design decisions.
- To develop software program with limited support from senior engineers.
- To write program in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company
- To run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing
- To self-train on new technologies
- Can perform technical lead or team lead role for project.
- To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard
- To document detailed designs as part of design team (lead by PSE or SA).
- To perform other tasks assigned by the Line Manager, Project Manager & Technical Manager.