- Co-operate with other IT teams (Network, Support, Development, Security) in deploy, maintain, secure and improve IT systems across environments (Development, Testing, Production);
- Interact with customers (internal/external) and stakeholders, provide recommendations and inputs when needed;
- Design, configure and deploy various IT systems and services (O365, Azure, VMWare, GitLab, Jira, SCCM, etc.);
- Perform system maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes, and security configurations;
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability;
- Provide Level-1/2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues;
- Suggest improvements to system performance, capacity, and scalability;
- Work with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution;
- Maintain complete technical documentation;
- Other works that assigned by Head of IT.
Senior IT System Engineer
As a key role in the IT team, the successful candidate should have:
- At least 5 years in IT, including at least 1 year in IT System Lead or equivalent position;
- Experience working with VoIP systems like Asterisk is a must;
- Experience working with Microsoft cloud Infrastructure (O365, M365, Intune, EMS, Azure, etc.) is a must;
- Experience working with Office 365 Hybrid Infrastructure is preferable;
- Experience working with other Cloud Technology like AWS is a plus;
- Experience working with VMWare Virtualization is a must;
- Experience working with Linux is a plus;
- Experience working with ITIL processes is a plus;
- Passionate and want to play a higher role and build a successful IT Ops;
- Diploma or Bachelor in IT;
- Good English communications.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13-month salary per year.
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary).
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days.
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program