- Evaluate, develop and implement procedures for variance analyses on project spending and/or business unit performance
- Assist CFO & Finance Accounting Manager on special inquiries and ad hoc analyses
- Ensure accurate accounting project expenditures. Timely and specific analytical reports: comments on actual vs last month forecast/ target
- Work with Business Heads to build and control the annual budget of each service line
- Carry the G&A/Overhead allocation
- Carry the needed accrual
- Support business heads with related financial information
- Advise accounting team on proper accounting treatment
- Update management (BOD) with financial information.
- Prepare financial and statistics data for group monthly (Hyperion, tax pack, Dynamic 365,…)
- Assist in setting-up new reporting system
- Prepare and analyse key financial data (KPI)
- Review BPO report
- Analyse reporting needs of the organization in proper reporting format.
- Proper reconciliation between all systems/reports.
- Budgeting and forecast
- Oversee periodic closing & report cycle: Issue financial reports with comments for local management and consolidated group reporting, present expenditures with variance analysis to budget owners.
- Update rolling forward forecast for COS
- Coordinate annual budget planning: Oversee budget process with all business units and support respective budget owner in its preparations. Consolidation and presentation annual budget towards management. Update rolling forward forecast.
- Consolidate and presentation annual budget towards management
- Other task assigned by Finance Director