- To write software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company;
- Perform the code review, code refactor if required;
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies;
- Plans, executes and document unit/functional/integration tests;
- Encourage to contribute the ideas for system architecture and design decisions;
- Join in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
Senior Software Engineer – Node.js
- Strong and proven experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with React.js frameworks (e.g. MOBX or FLUX)
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns, asynchronous programming.
- Experience with various relational and NoSQL databases, such as MySQL/PostgreSQL, Mongo, Redis.
- Experience with Cloud (preferably AWS) environments.
- Experience with automated build and test frameworks.
- Experience with VCS (git, svn, mercurial).
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team.
- Experience working in Micro-services is a plus.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program