Back To Results
Senior Software Engineer – Node.js
- To write software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company;
- Perform the code review, code refactor if required;
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies;
- Plans, executes and document unit/functional/integration tests;
- Encourage to contribute the ideas for system architecture and design decisions;
- Join in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
- Strong and proven experience with NodeJS;
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development;
- Experience with Non-Relational Database Schema Design (preferably MongoDB);
- Knowledge working closely with Git
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding;
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Experience working in Micro-services/Docker is a plus.