- Participate in review and analyze the project requirement to understand test objectives, provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities.
- Participate in client meetings to ensure that engagement work products and deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Develop the test plan, test strategy.
- Assist in the planning, creation and control of the test environment(s).
- Develop manual test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the manual test case, performance test and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Prepare the reports related to software testing carried out.
- Ensure that all tested related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures.
- Transfer knowledge, monitor engagement team performance, and provide the feedback on the team.
- Monitor and coach junior QCs to work in the projects.
Senior QC Engineer
- University level with bachelor degree in Computer Science.
- Have 3+ years of experience in software testing.
- Good software testing knowledge.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and strong problem-solving
- Have a proactive and good working relationship with other team members.
- Good knowledge in automation test, performance test and security test.
- Able to manage team of 3+ people.
Nice to Have:
- ISTQB/ISEB Certificate or equivalence.
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Strong leadership
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program