- Participate in review and analyze the project requirement to understand test objectives, provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities.
- Participate in client meetings to ensure that engagement work products and deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Develop the test plan, test strategy.
- Assist in the planning, creation and control of the test environment(s).
- Develop manual test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the manual test case, performance test and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Prepare the reports related to software testing carried out.
- Ensure that all tested related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures.
- Transfer knowledge, monitor engagement team performance, and provide the feedback on the team.
- Monitor and coach junior QCs to work in the projects.
Senior QC Engineer
- University level with bachelor degree in Computer Science.
- Have 3+ years of experience in software testing.
- Good software testing knowledge.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and strong problem-solving
- Have a proactive and good working relationship with other team members.
- Good knowledge in automation test, performance test and security test.
- Able to manage team of 3+ people.
Nice to Have:
- ISTQB/ISEB Certificate or equivalence.
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Strong leadership
Why You'll Love Working Here
100% official salary
Health and sport
Football, Badminton, Rock, Yoga
Technical skills, soft skills, English
Premium health insurance (+1 dependent)
Lunch allowance and paid holidays