- To develop software program with limited support from senior engineers.
- To write program in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- To run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing.
- To self-train on new technologies.
- Can perform technical lead or team lead role for project.
- To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard.
- To document detailed designs as part of design team (lead by PSE or SA).
- To perform other tasks assigned by the Line Manager, Project Manager & Technical Manager.
- Work at night shift: 8h PM – 4h AM.
- Work remote from home. Laptop is provided by the company.
Senior Software Engineer – Java (Night shift)
- University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- 3+ year experience in Java competence.
- Good knowledge of ether J2EE development with EJB, JSP, Servlet, JSF, JMS, JPA or alternative frameworks like Spring/Struts/Play, etc.
- Basic knowledge of web/application containers (Tomcat, Jboss, WebSphere …) and web/application deployment.
- Good knowledge of web service development (REST).
- Good knowledge of security in web development.
- Good knowledge of performance optimization for web application.
- Good knowledge of Python or Golang is a plus.
- Nice to have experience with AWS, Microservice, etc.
- Soft skills:
- Be able to work independently
- Good time management
- Task oriented
- Good communication
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Attractive compensation package
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program