The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; Plans, executes, and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to system architecture and design decisions.
- To write, review, and maintain code in compliance with the established coding quality standards of the company;
- To write unit tests and run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases are tested and passed before release for testing;
- To self-train on new technologies;
- To coach junior members;
- To implement strictly all the customer’s processes if being requested, the company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard;
- To document detailed designs as part of the design team (lead by TA or SA);
- Participate and contribute, if possible, to DevOps and Automation activities in some way as a daily part of the project delivery such as participating in the creation of relevant DevOps/Automation testing frameworks, scripting and execution even if the specialist roles act as the focal point;
- To perform other tasks assigned by the Line Manager, Project Manager & Technical Manager.
- Good knowledge of either Spring/Spring Boot with JPA/Hibernate/MongoDB or Java EE, Play Framework, OSGI…;
- Basic knowledge of web/application containers (Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere …) and web/application deployment;
- Good knowledge of web service development (RESTful/SOAP);
- Good awareness of security in web development;
- Good awareness of performance optimization for web application;
- Good knowledge of Angular/React/Vue.js is a plus;
- Having experience with Docker is a plus.