The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to system architecture and design decisions.
- To develop software applications with limited support from senior engineers.
- To write program from design specifications in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- To write unit tests and run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing.
- To perform code review, code refactor if required.
- To document detailed designs as part of technical leaders (lead by Technical Architect or Solution Architect).
- To self-train on new technologies.
- To follow strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard.