The purpose of this role is to support the data integrity process on Salesforce Platform (SF CRM, Financial Force (FFA, PSA ), Altify, Pardot)
Senior Software Engineer – Salesforce
Experience and Background
- Has demonstrable experience (1.5 - 3 years) working as a Salesforce.com administrator or Salesforce Support(data) Analyst, preferably on a complex Salesforce set-up.
- Has understanding of Salesforce objects, relationships, fields and how the data is stored on them.
- Possesses advanced Excel skills, and the ability to use Excel to manipulate data in a safe environment, using VLOOKUP function; filter, sort and pivot tables; more sophisticated algorithms to identify duplicate and bad data.
- Solid experience around creating complex reports and Dashboards.
- Advanced skills in manipulating (update, upload, merge) data on Salesforce system
- Has experience of using the Salesforce Data loader or equivalent tool for export, insert, and update.
- Has a high level of understanding of data quality protocols and an ability to view data quality and integrity from a global perspective.
- Experience of Financial Force (PSA and FFA) is desirable
- Basic understanding of Sales and Service cloud functionality
- Holds relevant Salesforce qualification (i.e. ADM 201 certified).
- Good interpersonal skills (communication, problem solving, decision making, listening and team working)
- English communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills (organizing, prioritizing, planning, research and applying logical thinking)
- Highly focused and enthusiastic about Salesforce platform
- Ability to work and perform effectively in a team environment
- Comfortable in using their own initiative and planning ahead
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program