The purpose of this role is to support the data integrity process on Salesforce Platform (SF CRM, Financial Force (FFA, PSA ), Altify, Pardot)
Senior Software Engineer (Salesforce)
Experience and Background
- Has demonstrable experience (1.5 - 3 years) working as a Salesforce.com administrator or Salesforce Support(data) Analyst, preferably on a complex Salesforce set-up.
- Has understanding of Salesforce objects, relationships, fields and how the data is stored on them.
- Possesses advanced Excel skills, and the ability to use Excel to manipulate data in a safe environment, using VLOOKUP function; filter, sort and pivot tables; more sophisticated algorithms to identify duplicate and bad data.
- Solid experience around creating complex reports and Dashboards.
- Advanced skills in manipulating (update, upload, merge) data on Salesforce system
- Has experience of using the Salesforce Data loader or equivalent tool for export, insert, and update.
- Has a high level of understanding of data quality protocols and an ability to view data quality and integrity from a global perspective.
- Experience of Financial Force (PSA and FFA) is desirable
- Basic understanding of Sales and Service cloud functionality
- Holds relevant Salesforce qualification (i.e. ADM 201 certified).
- Good interpersonal skills (communication, problem solving, decision making, listening and team working)
- English communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills (organizing, prioritizing, planning, research and applying logical thinking)
- Highly focused and enthusiastic about Salesforce platform
- Ability to work and perform effectively in a team environment
- Comfortable in using their own initiative and planning ahead