The Senior Application Support Analyst is responsible for achieving the service level agreements for incidents and requests for the systems. Maintain accurate documentation of the systems to allow other staff to provide effective support. Provide clear and concise communication with team members and clients on the status and resolution of requests. The Senior Application Support Analyst will have a direct offshore line manager, a task reporting line to a client support manager and a task reporting line to an Engagement Manager. The detail as below:
Carry out day-to-day service operations functions including (but not limited to) incident management, service request fulfillment, change management…
- Manage end-to-end production incidents starting from issue detection, leading and driving crisis calls, coordinating related resources and managing the recovery;
- Conduct prompt communication to organization stakeholders and all clients during crisis management phase;
- Drive incident calls during crisis and provide timely update, communication and necessary escalation to management;
- Possess basic diagnosis and analysis to all incoming events;
- Classify and categorize all incoming event tickets and triage to the corresponding teams for proper ticket management.
Post incident follow-up
- Proactive follow-up all tickets with all stakeholders and provide progress update;
- Coordinate with all internal teams on incident recovery and workaround offering;
- Provide root cause analysis and fix delivery with internal stakeholders;
- Provide timely post-incident ticket management and communication with clients.
Service Request fulfillment
- Answer client queries on application usage follow-up questions;
- Coordinate with internal teams on application material requests by clients;
- Manage incoming service requests from all clients and conduct necessary assessment, diagnosis and analysis.
- Participate in change management process discussion in determining release roadmap with internal stakeholders;
- Coordinate maintenance fix and enhancement with internal stakeholders and conduct communications to clients.
- Carry out daily service review to assure Service Level Agreement achievement;
- Produce regular Management Information and Service Summary pack for production service quality assurance;
- Monitor all tickets to align all requirement in service level agreement;
- Provide regular management update on production service status;
- Manage all tickets in the Client Services System;
- Apply service quality assurance control.