The Software Engineer (SE) is responsible for writing software programs from detailed design specifications, plans, execute and document unit tests; report status and issues; accountable for unit test leakage with some duties below:
- To write software programs follow the detailed design specification or instruction from Project Manager/Technical leader.
- To develop and maintain high volume data processing, high accuracy calculation and low latency system.
- To process the tasks assigned by PM/PL, feedback and fix the bugs.
- To help the clients in technical support
- To self-train on new technology
- To obtain professional certificates if being requested.
- To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMM standard.
- To perform other tasks assigned by the Engineering Manager, Project Manager & Technical Manager.
- To attend all regular meetings of the assigned projects