- To write software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- Work closely with designers, in using semantic mark-up language i.e. XTMTL/CSS, to turn their static Photoshop designs into working browser based web pages.
- Work closely with server-side developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive and database driven websites.
- To run through all test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
- Follow the company software development process and methodologies
Software Engineer – Frontend
- Having experience in layout techniques and frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material
- Having experience in one of modern JS frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular, Vue
- Having experience in CLI, setup project environment, running automated test using libraries such as Jest, Mocha, Chai
- Having experience in web service development (SOAP, REST)
- Experience working with version control systems such as SVN, GIT
- Basic knowledge in SEO is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program