- To write software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- To write unit tests
- To run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
- Follow the company software development process.
Software Engineer – Microsoft
- 1+ year experience in software development
- Good knowledge of OOP, clean code
- Experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET (Core), MVC, Entity Framework (Core), SQL Server.
- Basic knowledge able to write Unit/Integration tests
- Basic knowledge of security and performance
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program