- To write software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- To write unit tests
- To run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
- Follow the company software development process.
Software Engineer – Microsoft
- 1+ year experience in software development
- Good knowledge of OOP, clean code
- Experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET (Core), MVC, Entity Framework (Core), SQL Server.
- Basic knowledge to able to write Unit/Integration tests
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of security and performance
Why You'll Love Working Here
100% official salary
Health and sport
Football, Badminton, Rock, Yoga
Technical skills, soft skills, English
Premium health insurance (+1 dependent)
Lunch allowance and paid holidays