The Software Engineer (SE) is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; plans, execute and document unit tests; report status and issues; document detailed designs; accountable for unit test leakage.
- To develop software program with limited support from senior engineers.
- To write program in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company
- To run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing
- To self-train on new technologies
- To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard